Efficient project development enables us to ensure that our projects remain profitable in the long run even in highly competitive markets.
- Our focus is on wind energy – the core competence of W.E.B for many years – as well as photovoltaics as our second growth segment.
- We enter new markets if we have the critical project volume for market entry and identified a certain growth potential.
- Repowering guarantees the sustainable use of already existing sites.
Our operations strategy enables us to set new benchmarks with regard to costs and plant availability.
- The long and resource-efficient use of sites is a central element of our operations strategy.
- Advanced remote monitoring and data mining facilitate early fault detection and the continuous further development of improvement potential.
- Our high level of plant availability is based on our fast and comprehensive service and maintenance work for key plant types.
Following the path of electricity from the power plant to the consumer, we realize new sales models for marketing the decentralized energy transition.
- The direct marketing of our green electricity and related services addresses our stakeholders among both private and business customers.
- We consider long-term partnerships with large-scale consumers as well as bringing together electricity marketing and project development as fundamental strategies in the energy markets of the future.
- We examine the potential of new business models and focus on further developing and implementing them in the market.